oh well, i know that it has been 4 days pass by down the road but i believe it's not too late to wish all of you happy new year.
may this year of tiger brings in more happiness in your life. hoping that all your wishes and dreams come true. maybe not all but most of it. most importantly, a year of joys and laughters will continue. whatever bad or sad that have ever happened to you in 2009, just throw that away from your mind. forget about the past and concentrate more on your inspirations this current year.
as for me, i have some new resolutions. lets see how far can i continue with this resolutions. haha.
1. go for a jog once a week
2. continue saving
3. have at least a day per week to study together with my mates
4. love my baby more than always
5. earn more in whatever ways possible
6. stop skipping lectures unless with reasonable excuses
7. aiming for cap of 3.2 this semester
8. appreciate the existence of those who love me
9. cherish every single moments with my darling friends
10. be a better person - emotionally, physically, functionally
oh my. it came into my mind that i'm growing older this year. means i'm turning 23 this year. gosh! feel so weird. how time flies. i just felt the moments of celebrating 21 years old.
that's why you can't afford to keep on stressing yourself or be unhappy about. whatever happens, be happy. life is too short or like saying goes live life to the fullest. it may be too late to tell your love ones that you love them. so, always show them your love no matter when and how. appreciate them. care for them. cherish every single moment with them. trust me, you will be much happier person. *wink*